By following these instructions you'll discover CoolCabanas are incredibly easy to setup and pack-up alone. You should also check out the video for a demo.
BEACH SET UP
1. Insert the sand spike into the separate loose pole then tap the sand spike vertically into the sand by sliding the loose pole up and down, stop when the loose pole touches the sand. This will correctly set the pole height so the corner fabric columns are taut when filled with sand to anchor your CoolCabana against the wind. Note; When your CoolCabana is fully setup each corner edge of the loose pole will point to the middle of each side of your CoolCabana so rotate the pole to suit before you tap it in the sand. DO NOT OPEN YOUR COOLCABANA UNTIL IT IS PLACED ON THE LOOSE MIDDLE POLE.
2. Slide the closed CoolCabana onto the pole and open the canopy by sliding the slider up until it stops. Extend the length of each arm outwards by holding the extendable aluminium arm end and pulling it out until it clicks into position, after you extend each arm and before extending the next arm add some sand to the sand pocket to anchor it against the wind. If it’s windy hold your CoolCabana to prevent it being damaged until it's fully set with all 4 sand pockets filled with sand and each corner column pulled taut. Note while extending the length of the last arm the canopy is tensioned so it may require a little more force to extend the last arm's length.
3. Your CoolCabana is not anchored against the wind until all 4 sand pockets are filled with sand and all 4 corner fabric columns are taut. If any corner fabric column(s) sag then your CoolCabana will sway in the wind causing damage. To prevent this either partially bury the filled sand pocket(s) in the sand or pull them outwards away from the centre pole until all 4 corner fabric columns are taut. If it's windy hold your CoolCabana to prevent damage by the wind until it is fully and correctly set.
GRASS SET UP
1. Use a hammer to tap the grass spike (purchased separately) into the grass. Note each corner edge of the pole will point to the middle of each side of your CoolCabana so rotate the grass spike to suit before hammering it in.
2. Slide the lower pole over the grass spike then slide the closed CoolCabana onto the pole.
3. Open and tension the canopy in the same way as the beach set up then hammer pegs through the holes provided at each corner and position them so the fabric corner columns are taut.
1. First release the canopy tension by pushing in the thumb clips and sliding the length of 2 arm extenders back inside the arms. Close the canopy by pulling the slider down as far as it will go. Once the canopy is closed empty the sand pockets / release the corner grass pegs and lift the Coolcabana off the main pole. DO NOT LIFT THE COOLCABANA OFF THE MAIN POLE UNTIL IT IS CLOSED.
2. To pack away, turn the closed CoolCabana upside down, slide each remaining arm extender back inside each arm by pushing the thumb clips in and sliding the arm extender back inside each arm. Then drop each fabric column inside the closed canopy and tightly roll the canopy up around the main pole so it can slide back into the bag.